Vacancies at Reboocon Bionics
Reboocon Bionics is a high-tech startup helping people with mobility impairments.
Joining Reboocon Bionics means an opportunity to be a part of something that makes the world better.
We’re looking for the very best candidates to join our team.
Have a look at our vacancies. If you are ready, go for it!
Mission: develop wearable robots
Mission team: control engineers, embedded engineer, electronics hardware engineers, software engineers, QA&RA, management and operation, sales and marketing
You are responsible for designing, creating, and overseeing marketing projects. This may include a multi-platform marketing campaign, advertising, promotions, and sales of orthopedic, esp., prosthetic products.
Your primary goal is to launch our flagship robotic knee prosthesis for above-knee individuals.
- Bachelor or above in communication, marketing, e-commerce, or related area;
- 3+ years of marketing working experience;
- Familiar with digital marketing techniques and platforms, such as social media, SEO, emails marketing, etc;
- Being structured and organized is a must;
- Past successful records in launching marketing campaigns is a plus;
- Good communication skills are required.
- Gross annual salary starting at €40,000, up to €65,000 (not absolute max though)
As Financial Accountant you will be responsible for the execution of the financial day-to-day administration including the monthly closing and provision of accurate management information on actuals and budgets. You will report to the Business Owner directly. You will work in the Delft office and work closely with the accountants in China as well.
- Execute the day-to-day financial administration, including bookkeeping, payroll administration, financial statements.
- Execute full tax compliance (VAT, payroll taxes, Withholding Taxes and any other taxes which are applicable)
- Prepare and submit monthly financial reports (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cashflow) and management reports (in-depth actuals vs budget/forecast analysis).
- Collaborate with operations in preparing forecast and budget information and reporting on this.
- Participate in cost-control activities.
- Perform other daily administrative matters.
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic finance professional who is keen and eager to join a young and innovative, international robotic company. We offer a competitive compensation & benefits package.
- Bachelor or above in Accounting or Finance.
- 5+ years of working experience.
- Working experience in accounting firms such as Deloitte, PwC, EY, KPMG, and BPO is preferred.
- Familiar with Dutch and International Financial Reporting Standard.
- Familiarity with Chinese GAAP is a plus.
- Gross annual salary starting at €50,000, up to €70,000
Technical Sales (Orthopedic)
Responsible for sales growth of Reboocon BIonics B.V.'s innovative, robotic prosthetic products in the EU. Train and help prosthetists, orthotists, and other medical professionals to understand, make the best use of, and adjust our product. help to develop new markets and to expand our core customer base and market share.
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic sales professional who is keen and eager to join a young and innovative, international robotic company. We offer a competitive compensation & benefits package.
- Bachelor or above in business administration, statistics, orthopedics, movement science and etc.
- 5+ years of sales experience.
- Working experience with Ottobock, Ossur, or a similar company is preferred.
- Familiar with Statistics is a must.
- Gross annual salary starting at €50,000.
- Bonus based on the sale performance.
Motor Control Engineer
You are responsible for developing and implementing motor control algorithms in embedded systems for robotic devices. The motors are mostly BLDC and PMSM motors.
- Master or above in electrical engineering, power electronics, or control technology.
- 3+ years of relevant working experience;
- Familiar with C, C++ is a must. Familiarity with FPGA is a plus;
- Being structured is a must.
- Fluent in English.
- Gross annual salary starting at €40,000.
Mechanical Engineer (Chinese citizen)
1. You are responsible for the design and verification of mechanical components in robotic devices
2. You task will consist of non-standard component design, CAD drawing and manufacturing instruction design.
3. You are in charge of company workshop
4. Your are in charge of production
5. You will travel and contact manufacturer in China and EU.
1. Bachelor or above in mechanical/aerospace/mechatronics engineering
2. Familiar with manufacturing techniques and processes (milling, lathing, welding, 3D printing, heat treatment, Surface finishing etc)
3. Experienced in developing devices with stringent requirements on weight and size.
4. Familiar with quality control and QMS is necessary.
5. Being structured and organized is a must.
6. Good communication skills is required.
7. Great affinity to details is required.
8. Being able to operate milling/lathing/CNC machines is a plus
1. Gross annual salary starting at €37,000, up to €50,000 (not absolute max though)
Junior Regulatory Affairs & Quality Assurance officer
- Developing and implementing regulatory strategy and roadmaps through deep understanding of regulatory / legislative initiatives and the competitive market landscape;
- Providing the regulatory plan, guidance on risk assessment, and required corrective actions to meet regulatory requirements;
- Interact with notified body and medical device certification consultants and provide guidance for the R&D team on e.g. CE Marking, product registrations, and clinical evaluations.
- BSc or higher. 2 year or more working experience in QA/RA.
- Working experience in Medical Device (class II) is required;
- MDR experience is required
- Experience in Project management within RA. Have a good understanding on project planning and resource allocations is preferred.
- Experience in quality management system (QMS) is required. Experience in ISO 13485 is preferred.
- Working experience in prosthetic/orthotic/ orthopedic company is preferred.
- Strong communicative and stakeholder management skills
- Gross annual salary starting at €39,000
Above-knee Amputee with skills
- Being part of the team, your main responsibility is to test the knee and ankle prosthesis developed by the colleagues in our company;
- Your secondary responsibility is to help to improve the design/control of the prosthetic devices
- You are a candidate with Above-Knee Amputation or knee disarticulation.
- BSc or higher. Minimal working experience of 2 years in one of the following fields:
- Algorithms and control
- Regulatory affairs and quality assurance
- Strong communication skills is required
- Fluent in English speaking and writing.
- Working time: minimal 2 days a week
- Gross annual salary starting at €36,000 on a fulltime basis.
Do you want to get some hands on experience?
Can you contribute something?
An internship might be something for you.
- Familiar and interested in one of the following fields:
- mechatronics, esp. related to electric motor modeling and control
- control theory
- system identification
- embedded programming
- mechanical design, esp. in the field of precision engineering and strain gauge
- Great team player
- You have good communication skills
- fluent in English speaking/writing
No positions above fit your profile?
You think you can help in any engineering topics related to electric motor, feedback control, robotics, human biomechanics, dyanmics?
Or you think you can help with the growth of company?
Send in an open application, tell us your ideas and your motivations!