Vacancies at Reboocon Bionics
Reboocon Bionics is a high-tech startup to help people with mobility impairments.
Joining Reboocon Bionics means an opportunity to be a part of something that makes the world better.
We’re looking for the very best candidates to join our team.
Have a look at our vacancies. If you are ready, go for it!
Mission: develop wearable robots
Mission team: control engineers, embedded engineer, electronics hardware engineers, software engineers, QA&RA, management and operation, sales and marketing
Regulatory Affairs & Quality Assurance (RA/QA) manager
- Developing and implementing regulatory strategy and roadmaps through deep understanding of regulatory / legislative initiatives and the competitive market landscape;
- Providing the regulatory plan, guidance on risk assessment, and required corrective actions to meet regulatory requirements;
- Interact with notified body and medical device certification consultants and provide guidance for the R&D team on e.g. CE Marking, product registrations, and clinical evaluations.
- MSc or higher. Minimal working experience of 5 years.
- Working experience in Medical Device (class II) is required;
- Working experience in prosthetic/orthotic/ orthopedic company is preferred.
- Experience in Project management within RA. Have a good understanding on project planning and resource allocations is preferred.
- MDD/MDR experience is required
- Experience in quality management system (QMS) is required. Experience in ISO 13485 is preferred.
- Strong communicative and stakeholder management skills
- Gross annual salary starting at €60,000
Above-knee Amputee with skills
- Being part of the team, your main responsibility is to test the knee and ankle prosthesis developed by the colleagues in our company;
- Your secondary responsibility is to help to improve the design/control of the prosthetic devices
- You are a candidate with Above-Knee Amputation or knee disarticulation.
- BSc or higher. Minimal working experience of 2 years in one of the following fields:
- Algorithms and control
- Regulatory affairs and quality assurance
- Strong communication skills is required
- Fluent in English speaking and writing.
- Working time: minimal 2 days a week
- Gross annual salary starting at €36,000 on a fulltime basis.
Senior Embedded Software Engineer
- Develop embedded software for robotic prostheses and exoskeletons
- Develop, implement, and optimize the embedded architecture definition processes.
- Design software feature lists and plan release schedule
- Manage software version and ensure software integrity.
- Define and implement software testing processes according to ISO/IEC standards (e.g. IEC 62304)
- Working with other engineering teams to:
- Define functional architecture – diagrammatically, and with detailed design specifications
- Define physical architectures – diagrammatically, and with detailed design specifications
- Define logical architecture – diagrammatically, and with detailed design specifications
- Define safety-critical architecture – diagrammatically, and with detailed safety design specifications
- Keep a customer focused mindset, prioritizing product deliveries.
- Communicate, present, and defend opinions concerning embedded architecture in a productive and diplomatic fashion
- MSc or higher in computer science, embedded engineering, electronics, or relevant field
- 5+ years working experience with embedded software (C,C++,VHDL, Verilog)
- Expert in embedded software and hardware architecture.
- Deep understanding of FPGA and ARM processors.
- Expertise with high-integrity software architecture & safety-critical systems
- Expertise in versioning and version control.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language and visuals.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Experience with medical device software is preferred
- Gross annual salary starting at €60,000
Do you want to get some hands on experience?
Can you contribute something?
An internship might be something for you.
- Familiar and interested in one of the following fields:
- mechatronics, esp. related to electric motor modeling and control
- control theory
- system identification
- embedded programming
- mechanical design, esp. in the field of precision engineering and strain gauge
- Great team player
- You have good communication skills
- fluent in English speaking/writing
No positions above fit your profile?
You think you can help in any engineering topics related to electric motor, feedback control, robotics, human biomechanics, dyanmics?
Or you think you can help with the growth of company?
Send in an open application, tell us your ideas and your motivations!