Vacancies at Reboocon Bionics
Reboocon Bionics is a high-tech startup to help people with mobility impairments.
Joining Reboocon Bionics means an opportunity to be a part of something that makes the world better.
We’re looking for the very best candidates to join our team.
Have a look at our vacancies. If you are ready, go for it!
Mission: develop high-performance servo drives and wearable robots
Mission team: mechanical engineers, electronics hardware engineers and software engineers
Chief Mechanical/Mechatronics Engineer
About the position:
- You are in charge of the mechanical/mechatronics team. You organize and plan the work with other team members
- You will work with external suppliers for manufacturing
- You are responsible for designing and verifying robotic devices, esp. wearable robots
- You are responsible for documentation, CE certification and quality control.
- MSc with 5+ years’ experience or PhD with 3+ years’ experience in designing exoskeletons, lower limb prostheses, robotic arms or bipedal robots
- Managing a team of at least 3 people for more than 2 years
- Being capable of working in a structured and efficient way
- You are comfortable to work with Agile/Scrum
- You are familiar with manufacturing techniques and processes (milling, lathing, welding, 3D printing, heat treatment, molding etc)
- You are familiar with mechatronics system, dynamics and control, finite element analysis (FEA)
- Experience in developing devices with stringent requirements on weight and size
- Experience in medical device Certification process is a pre.
- Gross annual salary starting at €65,000
- 25 days holiday a year
Full Stack Developer
About the position:
We are looking for a Full Stack developer to develop UI for Servo drive/Robots who can handle
- Front-end development of UI and
- Contribute to the implementation of the back-end for communication with various applications
- Modern web workflow including Webpack
- Versioning in Git
- Familiar with HTML, SASS/CSS, and NodeJS, able to learn new languages
- Familiar with NPM, Yarn, experienced in using web frameworks such as Angular or VueJS
- Experienced in creating user centric application, preferably in Electron
- Strong knowledge in reactive programming
- Continuous integration/delivery (Jenkins, Travis, Bamboo)
- Development of cross-platform applications to deliver best user experience
Gross annual salary starting at €40,000, up to €60,000
Sr. Control/Mechatronics Engineer
- You are responsible for servo control and/or total performance of the robotic system.
- You perform system identification and create dynamic models of electric motors and robotic joints
- You design and optimize feedback controllers (PID or other advanced type of controllers) for real systems
- You focus on servo control performance, signal analysis, functional integration and troubleshooting.
- You contribute to the design of the mechatronics architecture; you participate in specification, design, technical budget analysis, critical component selection, integration and test planning and test execution.
- Documentation of specifications, design, and test results
- MSc/PhD in EE/ME or other control-related field
- 3+ years hands-on experience on mechatronics system and electric motor feedback control(PMSM/BLDC)
- Proficient in time-domain and frequency-domain System Identification
- Proficient in physical modeling of dynamical system
- Proficient in C/C++ programming
- Gross annual salary starting at €45,000, up to €65,000 (not absolute max though)
Sr. Motor Control Engineer
- Develop, test, and validate motor control algorithms.
- Implementing torque loop, velocity loop, position loop for BLDC or PMSM motors on embedded hardware and PCs.
- Implementing algorithms to improve performance, e.g. reduce torque ripple, increase control bandwidth
- Preparing deliverables such as technical documents
- BSc/MSc/PhD in EE/ME;
- More than 3 years of experience in implementation of controls in PMSM and BLDC motors;
- In-depth understanding of torque control techniques such as field oriented control (FOC) and direct torque control (DTC).
- Experience with various PWM schemes such as space vector and sinusoidal modulation
- Capability of delivering high-quality C code in an embedded microcontroller environment
- You have good communication skills; fluent in English speaking/writing
- Gross annual salary starting at €42,000, up to €60,000 (not absolute max though)
Do you want to get some hands on experience?
Can you contribute something?
An internship might be something for you.
- Familiar and interested in one of the following fields:
- mechatronics, esp. related to electric motor modeling and control
- control theory
- system identification
- embedded programming
- mechanical design, esp. in the field of precision engineering and strain gauge
- Great team player
- You have good communication skills
- fluent in English speaking/writing
No positions above fit your profile?
You think you can help in any engineering topics related to electric motor, feedback control, robotics, human biomechanics, dyanmics?
Or you think you can help with the growth of company?
Send in an open application, tell us your ideas and your motivations!